Scholar Support Service Departments
Our Special Education programs provide scholars with disabilities a quality education that will lead to meaningful academic, social, emotional, and behavioral outcomes.
We offer a broad continuum of services for scholars in grades K-8 following a comprehensive assessment that may include a psychological evaluation, education testing, speech-language evaluation, audiological testing, and other evaluations.
We look forward to building positive relationships will all stakeholders through effective communication. We look forward to working together with families to ensure all scholars with disabilities succeed by receiving a continuum of appropriate, specialized services and supports.
Scholars may be eligible to receive service in one or more of the following categories:
- Deaf/Hard of Hearing (D/HH)
- Emotional/Behavioral Disorders
- Intellectual Disabilities (mild, moderate, severe/profound)
- Orthopedic Impairment
- Significant Developmental Delay
- Specific Learning Disability
- Speech-Language Impairment
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Visual Impairment & Blindness
- Preschool Special Education
Special Education Contact
If you have questions, complaints, or concerns, please reach out to Brenda A. Edwards, Cirrus Academy’s Director of Special Education: